100% Odour Elimination Limited Guarantee
Since our team at Noble Inspections wants you to be 100% satisfied, we will be more than happy to come back and retreat any area where you feel an odour still remains - without charge. Please note our "Guarantee Limitations" below.
What to Expect
Normally only one treatment is necessary, since it is our company policy to do a meticulous job. However, the odd time a customer may feel a slight odour lingers, we will come back, pinpoint where the odour comes from and give it another treatment, without charge.
There are rare occasions when a customer may complain that a strong odour remains after treatment. We normally find that this is the result of a hidden cause (see "What are Hidden Causes?" below for explanation). The customer may elect to have the treatment redone at a discounted rate. However, the hidden cause must be removed and the area cleaned before re-treatment can begin.
When a strong odour remains after treatment and we come back and discover the source to be a hidden cause (see "What are Hidden Causes?" below), in these instances, we do not guarantee our work. However, on a positive note, the smell coming from the hidden cause will be much easier to locate.
Some hidden cause examples:
- Mold caused by a moisture problem
- Dead rodents behind drywall
- Cigarette butts in a closet or under a cupboard
- Rotting garbage
Other smells could be camouflaging these hidden causes. Therefore, the source of these odours must be removed before the ozone treatment can be completely effective. Otherwise, odours will return.
It is also important to note that where there is cigarette smoke, painting the surfaces in the house will cover the chemical that the smoke produces, but the smoke odour is trapped behind the paint. Ozone cannot penetrate the painted surface.
Discovering and removing the source of the odour is essential in order for the ozone treatment to be effective. This will keep it from returning.
- Pet-urine-saturated carpet must be cleaned in order for the ozone treatment to completely eliminate the odour. Ozone cannot penetrate the carpet to get to the underlay beneath.
- A musty odour caused by mold must be removed. Ozone can neutralize the mold on the surface, but once the mold has eaten into the organic substance it is growing on, it must be removed or the mold will grow back.
- Ozone can eliminate the odour of a dead rodent. However, the rotting carcass must be removed from the house or it will continue to decay and the smell will come back.